ALT X DISTRIBUTION a.s. is a company that has been providing sales, logistics, servicing and marketing for Xerox/Allprint cartridge alternatives within the CIT region since 1st February 2011.
- 2003 – Xerox cartridge alternatives first offered for sale as a part of the MakeNewMoney project
- 2004 – HP cartridges added to the portfolio
- 2004–2006 – 50 active partners reached
- 2006 – business strategy changed for Xerox – transitioned to the distribution model
- 2006–2008 – the 10 largest Czech and Slovak distributors have added Xerox alternatives to their stock
- 2008 – Xerox becomes the 2nd most powerful cartridge alternative selling business in the Czech Republic
- 2010 – Xerox becomes the number 1 in cartridge alternative selling business
- 2011 – Xerox decides to delegate sales, logistics, servicing and marketing to the ALT X DISTRIBUTION s.r.o. outsourcing company.
18. August 2015
The Xerox company has begun to act against infringements of trademarks and of intellectual property rights.